Zuccari’s Fermented Papaya Preparation (FPP) is a food supplement with exceptional nutritional value as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune system support. Papaya has been traditionally acknowledged as one of nature’s best anti-inflammatories, as well as having other benefits for health and well being.
Today, scientific fermented papaya studies support this potential. Fermented papaya has been used in Japan and Europe for many years as an anti-aging product without any side effects.
Our Fermented Papaya:
• Has many health promoting benefits (see below for more information)
• Uses only pulp from ripe Carica papaya
• Is produced using a bio-fermentation process that further develops the properties of the papaya
• Uses exclusive Optigran® granulation that optimises sublingual absorption
• Has 7 convenient and affordable stick packs per packet
Benefits of Fermented Papaya
• Anti-ageing – stimulates the body to produce antioxidants for protection against free radical damage
• Is one of nature’s best anti-inflammatories with no harmful side effects
• Strengthens the immune system
• Promotes a sense of wellbeing
• Improves the entire digestive process and is a valid aid against acidity, heartburn, oesophageal reflux and alteration of the gastric mucosa
• Promotes the efficiency of the nervous system with a relative improvement of mental acuity
• Uses an exclusive Optigran® granulation process that optimises sublingual absorption
• An all natural, bio-fermented product with no harmful side effects
• Made from 100% ripe Carica papaya pulp – suitable except for those sensitive to ripe papaya pulp
• Packaged in convenient and affordable stick packs that each contain a standard 3g dose of FPP
Buy Fermented Papaya
A$15.50 per weekly packet of 7 Fermented Papaya Pockets
For quantities of 8 weekly packets or more, postage is FREE. For all other orders Australia wide, postage is $7.00.
Whilst most orders are despatched within 48 hours of payment receipt, please allow 7-10 business days from payment date, for delivery.
Please call Toni on 0406 341 294 or you can purchase from our Practice.
Should you have any questions about how our Fermented Papaya may help you, please call Toni Murray on 0406 341 294.